On the trail of Mecklenburg-West Pomeranias Inventors
The phanTECHNIKUM offers year-round guided tours on various themes. Are you interested in a particular subject area? Let us know, we will lead you through the exhibits and explain the world of »technology and technical history of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania«.
Guided tours are by appointment on the following topics:
- phanTECHNIKUM-Tour: A look into all sections
- Fire: The power of the flame - What causes lightning? Fire can be used commercially? What value does it have in science?
- Water: The powerful element - What kind of ship propellers are there? When were motorized steam ships replaced? What does the future hold?
- Air: supporting and vital - Who dared the first flight? How have pilots changed? How does a propeller carousel work?
- Earth: Livable and good***
- Did you know? Inventors and Inventions from Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
We will provide detailed information on individual tours in time before opening. All tours can be matched to a specific audience:
- Kids & Pupils
- Men & Women
- Older Generations
- Trade Visitors
- Visitors with Disabilities
A guided tour takes about 60 minutes, the price per guide (maximum 25 people) is 30 €. Special tours or tours outside opening times are available upon request. For questions about tours, please use our contact form.
***The Earth exhibition area is in the second phase of construction. The corresponding tour will be provided upon the complete opening of phanTECHNIKUM.