In the attic phanTECHNIKUM is an event space which you can rent for conferences, workshops or meetings during and beyond our opening times. The access to the space is possible by the exhibition or separately by a rear entrance.
- base area 44 x 15 m
- usable area 33 x 6 m
- seating chairs 100 upholstered seats
- tables 24 measures: width x depth x height: 1,4 m x 0,8 m x 0,74 m
- media technology video projector, canvas, sound system, microphones (Headset, hand microphone), closeable media cupboard (PC, DVD-Player, CD, USB- connections for video projector…)
- row seating 100 people
- parliamentary seats 60 people
- seats in U-form 60 people
With pleasure we present you an individual offer for your event.
In the ground floor is the café of the museum. The operator (BliEvent bzw. der Holzfäller) takes over the catering for your events. Your contact: Ms. Astrid Blievernicht, Fon 03841.629898.